Our Services during NORMAL TIME
Every Sunday 10.30am until 11.30am - The Eucharist with hymns followed by light refreshments in the Church Hall. On Sundays, we usually have a Fair Trade Stall - also in the Church Hall after the service.
Every Thursday 10.30am until 11am - Said Eucharist, followed by refreshments at the “Druie” eatery along the road.
Since the onset of the Pandemic, our pattern has changed. When we are permitted to meet together, bookings are taken for the Sunday morning service to ensure coronovirus conditions are met. See elsewhere for arrangements
We also have the occasional Sunday afternoon and evening services;
They are 4pm during the winter months and 6.30pm during the summer months.
These take the form of either traditional Sung Evensong or 'Songs of Praise'.
All our services are advertised in the local news, our website and on our facebook page.
For details of additional services and the current parish newsheet, see our 'Yellow Pages'.
Visitors are welcome at all Services.
- Any baptised persons may receive communion at our Church.
- We welcome children to our Services; please bring them with you to the Communion rail to receive a blessing. There are books and toys for them at the rear of the church.
- If you wish to light a candle for yourself or a loved one, the candle stand is located at the front of the church to the right hand side.
- To request prayers for yourself or a loved one, please complete the prayer request card on the pew and place in the labelled box located at the back of the church.
- The church is wheelchair accessible
- We have an audio hearing loop